There are times where the student is unable to log into their account. Some of the possible reasons are:
- Password has expired.
- Forgot username and/or password.
- The student has not authenticated account yet.
- The student has not been uploaded into courses yet.
For whatever reason, as you are unable to access your account, follow the directions below to receive a temporary password in order to log in.
Click on Forgot Password? and enter your username and email address registered at NAU to receive your temporary password. If you do not remember your username and/or email address, or you are not receiving the temporary password email, contact Uservices (1-800-548-0602) and we will provide you with assistance.
For security purposes, your password:
- Must be at least 6 characters long
- Must contain at least one upper case letter
- Must contain at least one lower case letter
- Must contain at least one number or special character
- Can not contain 3 or more consecutive letters from your username