There are times where the student is unable to log into their account. Some of the possible reasons are:
- Password has expired.
- Forgot username and/or password.
- The student has not authenticated account yet.
- The student has not been uploaded into courses yet.
For whatever reason, if you are unable to access your account, follow the directions below to receive a temporary password in order to log in.
For Login assistance with the Student Portal, please see below.
For security purposes, your password:
- Must be at least 10 characters long
- Must contain at least one upper case letter
- Must contain at least one lower case letter
- Must contain at least one number or special character
- Can not contain 3 or more consecutive letters from your username
If you get the below error message, it is because your password has expired. Please go back to the login page and click on "Forgot Password" and follow the password reset instructions above.
Classes.national.edu: There is a new way to log into D2L Brightspace. For full details, please see walk through below. If you get stuck at the password part, proceed to the Student Portal and use forgot password link to get a new temporary password. See full walk through above for more details on the Forgot Password process at the Student Portal.