There are times where the student is unable to log into their account. Some of the possible reasons are:
- Password has expired.
- Forgot username and/or password.
- The student has not authenticated account yet.
- The student has not been uploaded into courses yet.
For whatever reason, if you are unable to access your account, follow the directions below to receive a temporary password in order to log in.
For Login assistance with the Student Portal, please see below.
For security purposes, your password:
- Must be at least 6 characters long
- Must contain at least one upper case letter
- Must contain at least one lower case letter
- Must contain at least one number or special character
- Can not contain 3 or more consecutive letters from your username
If you are trying to login at https://online.national.edu/, please see below.